Welcome to the blog of Ron J. Anfuso, CPA/ABV, An Accountancy Corporation. Our blog serves as an adjunct to our website (www.anfusocpa.com). On this blog, you will find valuable information about our practice, as well as general guidance concerning Forensic Accounting for Family Law. You will also find a copy of our most recent newsletter, as well as an archive of all of our past newsletters, which include links to free downloads.
We hope you find our blog to be informative and it serves you as a useful tool.
It is true that, due to the demand for our services, we have had to add additional staff. However, I recognize that for us to continue to thrive, we must maintain our commitment to meet or exceed the expectations of our referring attorneys and their clients. Our standard has been and will always remain 100 percent attorney and client satisfaction. We are organized and poised to continue to meet this challenge.
Our promise to you remains:
• Personally taking all calls that are directed to me from referring attorneys and their clients
• Prompt return of phone calls
• Thorough, exemplary work that meets the highest standards
• All work completed on time unless delays are caused by circumstances beyond our control
• Continuing to conduct our work solely with the objective of achieving the best possible settlement or testimony at trial
• Meticulous preparation for all court appearances
• Continuing to deliver all testimony myself
• Continuing to provide information I feel is of importance to you through our website, blog and newsletters.
I wish to thank those of you who have placed your faith in my firm to fulfill your Forensic Accounting needs. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your clients.